Required SkillsCoordination Data Analysis English Rapport Report Writing Strategic Thinking Target Setting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leader in the insurance industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- A Country Manager takes care of introducing products that the company wants to enforce and the individual is the middle man between the country and their offices;
- Responsible for implementing the commercial strategy and monitoring the performance in these countries falling into his/her scope of responsibility;
- Work closely with the Commercial Manager and the Marketing Manager as may be required on reporting, presentation, and follow up discussions;
- Follow and analyze the commercial performance of products;
- Assist and advise the subsidiaries in the creation of new products;
- Implement the action plans resulting from the decisions taken on strategic files and transversal files and projects;
- Establish and maintain a good rapport with the subsidiaries;
- Deploy and follow up the tools and methodologies as required by the strategy adopted by the BU Assurance;
- Participate, assess and consult in the various yearly forecast exercises;
- Ensure coherence of data/actions between all the reports and presentations;
- Prepare the related material needed for the various monthly rituals within the BU Assurance;
- Identify and propose any measure or action ensuring the completion of the project and meeting the targets that have been defined by the top management;
- Take part in assessing for each project, the operational and functional consequences with a solution maximizing quality, efficiency, reactivity while;
- Respect the targets set by the management and the imperatives that must be met.
- Experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of insurance industry is important.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of languages is preferred in French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Able to work under minimal supervision and pressure;
- Excellent time management skills and high attention to detail;
- Highly organized;
- Excellent client service and communication skills;
- A hands-on mindset is highly desirable.