Credit Control Clerk
Required SkillsCash Floats Communication Deposits English Maltese Payments Stocks Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading Wines, Spirits & Beverage importer.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Chasing clients for overdue accounts;
- Analysing credit applications through Malta Association of Credit Management website;
- Issuing cash collections targets, debtor's ageing report and sending statements;
- Attending court cases, meetings related to debtors problems;
- Monitoring stock of receipt books, delivery note books and placing orders where required;
- Receiving payments from sales representatives;
- Postings and allocations of payments received by post and payments received from sales representatives;
- Preparing daily deposits of money received from warehouse (deliveries cash collections) and money received at the office;
- Postings, Allocations & sorting of daily delivery programme (DDP) received from warehouse;
- Liaising with all queries received (missing invoices/wrong discounts/wrong invoices).
- Experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication both in English and Maltese;
- Ability to prioritise, work fast and independently with minimal supervision;
- Ability to handle a varied workload in a fast-paced environment;
- Attention to detail and highly organised;
- Able to work under pressure, with or without direct supervision;
- Attention to detail and uses own initiative.