CRM Coordinator - Zecure Gaming
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new CRM Coordinator – Zecure Gaming.
Betsson Group has recently acquired the well-known brands Guts, Guts Xpress, Kaboo, Rizk and Thrills known collectively as Zecure. We are currently looking to expand the team to assist us in growing this new, exciting part of our ever evolving group.
The CRM Coordinator role is responsible for the delivery of our exceptional products to our existing customers. Supported by the CRM Planning and Execution Manager and working closely with the Head of CRM when it comes to planning and coordinating multi-channel, segmented life cycle campaigns. You will be involved in global promotions on the website, as well as tactical below the line communications to players. It’s an exciting and fast paced role that requires passion and an eye for detail.
You will be:
- Working with Content Management Systems to set up site campaigns
- Setting up campaigns, tournaments and related player CRM communications via Email, SMS, Push and all other messaging channels
- Launching and testing processes for campaigns & promotions across multiple devices
- Utilize customer list management skills for A/B testing and segmentation to discover best practices within each customer segment
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations and legislation
- Responsible of Banner schedules and curating the Website Banners
- Compiling and presenting reports on CRM stats – Deliverability, Open and Click rates etc
- Optimising customer promotional Journeys and Experience
- Implementing of automated CRM programs for agreed campaigns
- Identifying gaps in current tool capabilities and suggesting/requesting improvements
- Maintaining Lifecycle communications
- Execute shared content tasks across brands when needed.
- Ensure timely delivery and flawless quality on all tasks handled.
- Update and document all SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) through our growing library of content.
- Update and optimize site content on a day to day basis.
You’re good at:
Experience in a CRM role in igaming is necessary; however, this is a role that promotes learning and growing, so attitude and a thirst for business are highly regarded.
- Thorough knowledge of CRM including copywriting, email, SMS creation and processes
- Experience in editing HTML as well as being competent in Excel
- Experience with JIRA and Simplify would be ideal
- Professional level of general computer and software knowledge
- High attention to details and ability to effectively plan work tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in an agile manner, sometimes under high pressure
- A keen understanding of Sportsbook and Casino
- Experience from the IGaming industry
Strong problem solving capabilities with ability to see the big picture while maintaining high attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial approach; Results-oriented and proactive self-starter; strong sense of pace and urgency.
- Positive friendly attitude with an appetite to learn.
What’s in it for me?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!