Customer Support and Planning Officer
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Communication Customer Requirements Microsoft Office Multi-Tasking Planning Planning and Scheduling Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leader in innovative engineered solutions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure that customer requirement are met through effective communication and planning of available resources.
- Lead communication activities with respective buyers;
- Process purchase orders and order enquiries in a timely manner;
- Plan by press detail the workload and issue manufacturing orders as required;
- Manage order fluctuations and reschedule workload as per available capacity to meet customer demand and resource utilisation;
- Progress any urgent parts and prototypes in a ‘hands on’ manner to ensure promised deliveries are met;
- Ensure that area OTD, WIP days and arrears are in line with set targets;
- Lead inventory cycle counts and stock-takes as per company procedures;
- Ensure all relevant Environment, Health and Safety instructions are implemented;
- Ensure any relevant safety performance is adequately communicated;
- Participate in risk reduction plans.
- Holding a diploma standard of education;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a customer care environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Be proficient in using MRP and Microsoft Office applications;
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Be able to work in a team and maintain good working relationships, both internal and external;
- Have an eye for detail and an ability to check all documentation;
- Be flexible and be able to operate in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.