Data Analyst - Compliance (m/f/x)
Your playing field:
- Setting up standards. In this important position you are responsible to define KPIs, metrics, reporting and visualisation capabilities and write complex SQL statements.
- Quality. Quality assurance, verification of accuracy and consistency of data and reporting
- Monitoring. You will keep an eye on the performance and level of adherence of operational and automated processes. Therefore, you will set up requirement analysis for monitoring capabilities and maintain of auditable documentation.
- Investigate. Any alerts, KPI deviations and other findings will be investigated.
- Oversee. All compliance monitoring activities at all organisational levels will be under your report.
- Solutions. You will ensure to track timely and proper solution and/or mitigation of gaps and deviations.
- Consulting. As an expert in your area, you will provide consultancy on reporting improvement at all monitoring levels.