Required SkillsCommunication Engineering Degree Monitoring Problem Solving Procedural Python Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a bank.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborates with business partners to define the technical problem statement and hypothesis to test;
- Develops efficient and accurate analytical models that mimic business decisions;
- Collaborate with business partners to develop novel ways to meet objectives utilizing culling edge techniques and tools;
- Effectively communicate the analytics approach and how it will meet and address objectives to business partners;
- Advocate and educate on the value of data driven decision making;
- Lead analytic approaches, integrating work into applications and tools with data engineers, business leads, analysis and developers;
- Create repeatable, interpretable, dynamic and scalable models that are seamlessly incorporated into analytic data products;
- Engineer features by using your business acumen that will improve analytical models and are easy to interpret;
- Share your passion for Data Science with broader enterprise community;
- Identify and develop long-term processes, frameworks, tools, methods and standards;
- Collaborate, coach, and learn with a growing team of experienced Data Scientists;
- Stay connected with external sources of ideas through conferences and community engagements.
- Holding a bachelor's degree required, MS or PhD;
- Bachelor's in Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics and more than 5 years' experience required or Graduate degree in quantitative discipline and demonstrated Data Science skill set, plus more than 2 years' work experience;
- Must have Python or R proficiency working with Data Frames;
- Must have proficiency with applying Data Science techniques on large scale data sets;
- Must have experience in visualizing complex insights using Plolly. matplotlib, ggplot2;
- Experience with dashboarding tools desired (Shiny, Dash. Tableau);
- Experience with Big Data technologies desired – Hadoop, Spark, H20.ai. Cloud Al platforms, containerization;
- Experience with supporting deployment, monitoring, maintenance and enhancement of models desired;
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, R Shiny, Plotly, etc.).
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills to understand business partner needs and deliver solutions;
- Ability to deliver outstanding results through task prioritization and lime management;
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently learn and solve new business domains and problems;
- Intellectual curiosity to understand and answer questions;
- Assertive, with the confidence to be voice of authority – not afraid to do what is best for the team;
- High-energy and passionate outlook to the rote and can influence those around you;
- Ability to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable and effective workplace.