Are you interested in joining a global, dynamic and collaborative company….We have an exciting opportunity to join the Betsson Group as a Database Administrator.
The Marketing Platforms Database Administrator will own the Marketing Analytics Data Sets End to End, providing a contact point for the Analytics, Strategy and Data Teams for all the data integrations being exposed to them. They will work hand in hand with the Senior Developer to investigate new and Current API Integrations for the enrichment of Reports. They will investigate and resolve data issues whilst building automated data validation to ensure quality and speed of data.
A taster of what you will be doing
- Provide a contact point for the Analytics and Strategy Teams for all the data integrations being exposed to them
- Work hand in hand with the Senior Developer to investigate new and Current API Integrations for the enrichment of Reports provided to Analytics.
- Investigate issues with missing or incorrect data whilst designing automated data validation procedures
- Optimise performance of Databases suing indexes cached views whilst providing guidance on possible caching opportunities
- Design new and Improve existing Data Visualisation Solutions on tools such as Power BI and Grafana
You're good at
- Worked for a minimum of 2 years as a database administrator
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Proficiency in SQL including MS SQL, PostgreSQL, or MySQL.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and responsible.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Up to date with trends and developments in database administration.
- Programming languages (Python and PHP desirable, but not a must).
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g., Microsoft Power BI, Grafana) is considered an asset
What is in it for me?
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognize it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world