Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Designer.
Within the Global creative team, you will be surrounded by countless opportunities to learn and improve your already excellent skill set. In addition to this, will you receive excellent benefits, opportunities to progress but also working with top range tools. Ultimately if you are looking for a position where you can hone your craft but also become business savvy then please apply now.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry, and work with some of our +20 brands in our multibrand portfolio.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
At Betsson Group we work with a Hybrid Work From Home (WFH) model, giving you the flexibility of working 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Being creative both in both concept and design phase
- Turning a campaign objective to design concept
- Transform conceptual ideas into authentic designs for sports
- Passionate about sports in general, football and hockey specifically
- Designing digital material for different markets
- Fluent in Adobe CC products, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent in execution and have an eye for details
- Able to multi-task, working on several different projects at a time
- While not essential, motion graphics and 3D skills considered a big plus
- Able to work in a team
- Possessing strong photo manipulation skills
- Able to create and develop rich media ads and explore new ad formats
- Having an interest in sports and sports related products/design
- Ideally have experience in the Gaming industry, but not essential
- Creative or design agency experience is a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment preferred
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the Design- and creative challenge
- Can articulate thinking through visual and verbal language in a concise way
- Brings the brand to life through a variety of brand assets
- Designs to a high aesthetic level
- Understands how Design can be used effectively across the media landscape
- Maintains awareness of innovation and how these can be leveraged in design
- Develops awareness and understanding of how to bring concepts to life within different media and technical parameters
- Keeps up to date with latest trends (design, music, visual arts, social media, culture, competitors)
- Understands the roles of the wider team
- Understands and performs in own role within the wider team
- Actively offers ideas to other team members and the Global Brand & Creative team.
- Able to articulate ideas visually
- Listens actively and openly and responds well to feedback
- Communicates well with senior team members and stakeholders
- Understands what the brand’s core values are and what it strives to achieve
- Demonstrates design and creative knowledge, expertise and relevant provocation to regional marketing teams and brand teams in line with the brand
- Inspires self and others to take personal responsibility for own work and personal development
- Displays integrity, honesty, reliability, responsiveness and openness to be trusted by internal teams and stakeholders
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Apply now via our career site.