Required SkillsAttention to Detail Electrical Electronic Electronic Devices English Problem Solving
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform site evaluations to provide lists of necessary equipment for new installations or extensions to existing systems;
- Correctly fill the relevant company forms and the provision of site sketches to indicate site placement;
- Attend to, diagnose, and repair faults that may arise on commercial fire and security systems;
- Install, configure and maintain application and systems software and hardware (where necessary);
- Test of and/or participate in new product development programs or systems acquired by the company prior to placement on the Market;
- Hand over any system to the client upon commission of the installation, by ensuring that the client has understood the way the user has to operate the system;
- Obtain the client’s endorsement on the completely and correctly filled in Job Report;
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time.
- Have previous experience working in the service field;
- Preferably, have at least an MQF Level 5 Diploma or MQF Level 4 Certificate in Electrical/ Mechanical subjects;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Able to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment;
- Able to understand technical diagrams and manuals.
- Attentive to detail;
- Analytical and a good problem solver;
- Has a positive attitude and is respectful.