Required SkillsBachelors Degree in Law Communication Data Protection Law Master of Science (MSc) Teamwork
Our client is a leading law firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist clients with the provision of legal assistance and advice;
- Research and draft legal and judicial documents;
- Attend court and tribunal sittings;
- Support the legal team generally under the direction of the Firm’s partners.
- Have at least 3 years post-qualification experience with a law firm or as in-house counsel;
- Have previous practical experience in private and data protection matters, general computer contracting and industrial relations and employment law;
- A Master’s in law degree in related areas and a sound understanding of corporate law matters will be considered an asset.
- Keep interest in legal developments;
- Have a positive attitude with the ability to work in a team;
- Have excellent communication skills.