We are looking for a Finance Executive to complement and enhance our diverse and talented finance team. The candidate will be forming part of the Treasury team and will be assisting with the various transactions relating to PSPs and banks.
- Overseeing bank and PSPs and other cash book reconciliations
- Monitoring the balances held with PSPs on a regular basis as well as keeping record of such balances
- Checking of the fees being charged by the PSPs, to ensure that these are in line with the agreements
- Assisting with the distribution of the PSP fees across the different brands and markets
- Maintaining clearing accounts with PSPs
- Accounting of other transactions relating to player balances
- Maintaining PSP relationships
- Assisting with the submission of the monthly information requested by the Malta Gaming authorities
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly cash flow statements and forecasts
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly information required to calculate certain tax expenses
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly information required for audit purposes
- Assisting with the different audits of the Group as and when required
- Must be in possession of an AAT qualification
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and other MS tools
- Able to meet deadlines and to work under pressure, with strong communication and analytical skills
- Be attentive to detail and accuracy
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work – as you can see below from our awards!
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!