Required SkillsAnalytical Communication ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) English Maltese Payroll Reconciliation VAT
Our client is a leading service provider in civil engineering.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Financial Controller;
- Month-end accounting process and reconciliations;
- Compilation of monthly management accounts within established timeframes;
- Preparation of other monthly reporting or analysis on an ad-hoc basis;
- Compilation and submission of VAT declarations;
- Liaising with auditors in connection with the statutory audit;
- Liaising with banks where necessary;
- Assisting in the compilation of financial budgets;
- Reconciliation of inter-company balances;
- Assisting junior members of the team;
- Other duties normally performed in a finance department.
- Holding a University Degree or ACCA, recently obtained an accountancy qualification or in final stages of studies;
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the processing of payroll will be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, Maltese will be considered an asset;
- Self-motivated and efficient;
- Able to work both individually and within a team with minimal supervision;
- ECDL certification will be considered as an asset;
- Excellent attention to detail.