Finnish Speaking Customer Experience Agent
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: St. Julian’s, Malta (Hybrid)
Here at ComeOn! Group, we don’t settle for ‘OK’. We strive to offer the best possible customer experience to our entire base of loyal customers. That means having best-in-class Customer Service, being able to solve queries, enhance and exceeding all expectations our players have. This isn’t your typical CS role, you will be taking things to the next level!
You will become an expert on our sportsbook and casino brands and services possible. Directing your positive energy to all chats and emails, assisting our customers with any queries they might have, daily. No day is the same in this role and that’s what makes this role exciting.
Don’t you hate it when it’s tough to get a straight answer? So do we! And that’s the reason why you as our Customer Experience Hero, will be a one-stop shop for all service, account and payments-related needs of our players.
Sharing your ideas to keep improving our system, and making sure we stay on top of the game is important to us, so providing valuable feedback to Team Leaders and Country Managers and keeping the Knowledge base fresh is a significant part of your role.
- Resolve customer queries via live chat and email
- Take ownership of customer cases that cannot be resolved at the point of contact and see through to full resolution
- Communicate with 2nd line support team and payment providers to solve customer problems in the most efficient way.
- Approve customer withdrawals upon request from the player
- Review of customer documentation and KYC checks on demand for various jurisdictions in line with policy
- Contribute to team effort by achieving personal KPI’s to support departmental SLA’s
- Provide insight into current customer feedback and help shape our systems, processes and self-service outlets, such as our FAQs and Knowledgebase, both within CX and the wider Country Management
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the CX Management such as analysing customer contact trends and patterns, and providing context around these
- Fluent knowledge of Finnish – both written and spoken
- A keen interest in sports & casino
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to adapt to shift work
- Customer service experience is considered a plus
- Able to multitask
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Wellbeing allowance
- A comprehensive, International Private Health Insurance
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run-together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!