ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Katowice, Poland – Hybrid or Full Remote
We are looking for a Front-end Developer to help us build the best online gaming site and by best we mean it’s accessible, responsive, performance-friendly, scalable and test-driven. This is a great opportunity to join a tech hub for an international gaming company.
We use React, Redux and SCSS on our client-side app and we are primarily a Java shop.
You are going to be a part of a cross-functional scrum team in a team-orientated and agile environment and you will work with all parts of the system and through all stages of the development process.
- You’ve worked for at least 4 years in a similar role
- You know CSS and are familiar with CSS grid layouts
- You know your way around git
- You can communicate and coordinate with stakeholders and other developers, in English
- You know your way around Web APIs and HTTP
- You can analyze risks and apply proven trustworthy solutions to web based security threats
- You have an understanding of benefits and downsides of component based architecture especially in context of React
- You have worked on a shared codebase that multiple other teams contribute to
- You are committed to towards backwards compatibility
- No military obligation
Nice to haves:
- Experience in a global working environment
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with custom webpack solutions
- Past experience in working with regulation compliant User Interfaces
- Familiarity with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes i.e. Jenkins and Gitlab CI
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Karta Multisport
- Private health insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Lunch allowance each week
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are. Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!