We are looking for a Front-end Developer to help us build the best online gaming site and by best we mean it’s accessible, responsive, performance-friendly, scalable and test-driven. This is a great opportunity to join a tech hub for an international gaming company.
We use React, Redux and SCSS on our client-side app and we are primarily a Java shop.
You are going to be a part of a cross-functional scrum team in a team-orientated and agile environment and you will work with all parts of the system and through all stages of the development process.
- You’ve worked for at least 4 years in a similar role
- You know CSS and are familiar with CSS grid layouts
- You know your way around git
- You can communicate and coordinate with stakeholders and other developers, in English
- You know your way around Web APIs and HTTP
- You can analyze risks and apply proven trustworthy solutions to web based security threats
- You have an understanding of benefits and downsides of component based architecture especially in context of React
- You have worked on a shared codebase that multiple other teams contribute to
- You are committed to towards backwards compatibility
- No military obligation
Nice to haves:
- Experience in a global working environment
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with custom webpack solutions
- Past experience in working with regulation compliant User Interfaces
- Familiarity with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes i.e. Jenkins and Gitlab CI
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonuses
- Being in an international team working with the UK, Sweden and Malta
- Flexible vacation periods and +5 bonus vacation days to your legal annual leave rights (including the first year)
- Budget for international conferences
- Good hardware options to work with (2 external monitors, standing desk option, etc.)
- Dealing with new technologies
- Flexible and relaxed working environment
- Kitchen and open fridge for breakfast, cookies, fruits, mostly organic food
- Central location access to the subway, main bus routes and highway
- Good coffee and best ciders
- Opportunity to work from home (up to %20).
- For the corona period, we have been working home since March 2020, providing you with office chairs and monitors