Front Office Receptionist (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Communication Customer Service English Maltese Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading law firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure seamless day-to-day operations as the first line of contact with the visitors/clients;
- Answering incoming calls, screening, and directing calls;
- Take accurate and complete messages for those employees who may be unavailable;
- Greet and announce visitors in a friendly and business-like manner;
- Take end to communicate messages;
- Provide information to callers;
- Greet of visitors/clients entering the firm;
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of the firm;
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries;
- Maintain the reception area as dear and tidy as possible;
- Provide general administrative and clerical support as required.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in an office environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Maltese and English;
- Strong interpersonal skills, pleasant telephone manner, professional demeanor, and appearance;
- Ability to work productively with firm personnel at all levels and with minimal supervision;
- Strong customer service skills.