ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Umea (Sweden) + Hybrid
Omarsys is an affiliate platform that fulfils the diverse needs of advertisers and affiliates specializing within the iGaming sector. The technology team is constantly innovating the platform by enhancing its tracking capabilities, expanding upon its reporting, continuously improving its marketing kit, integrating pixel tracking for real-time reporting while also doing a deep dive into mobile tracking. Together with other teams we help each other grow our skill-set while maintaining a healthy mindset to offer industry leading tools.
We think you’ll fit right in if you enjoy and thrive in a rapid and ever changing environment. The saying “roll up your sleeves” could not suit better to describe both the role and our company culture. At ComeOn, we welcome fast footed, smart, reliant and resilient team players who are eager to find solutions and solve problems.
- knowledge of ReactJS, Sass, Webpack etc
- knowledge of Git, JIRA, Jenkins and Scrum
- team player
- great communicator
- looks to learn and develop him/herself and the team
Nice to have:
- Initiative and continuous suggestions for product improvement
- clear improvement in output of code both in design and executability
- great interaction with direct and wider internal team
- knowledge sharing and learning
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Generous pension and insurance benefits (Inc. Pension, Life, Health and Occupational injury insurance)
- A 5K SEK Annual Wellbeing Allowance
- Benefits portal with amazing offer and deals!
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events!
- Flexible working hours.
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant
for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!