Games Lobby Coordinator
Excellent opportunity to join our Central Gaming team as their Games Lobby Coordinator
In your role you will be working together with the Gaming Content Optimisation Manager, you will be responsible and own the lobby product on all Betsson Group’s brands, as well as supporting the B2B business.
In this role you shall have the chance to form part of a thriving and growing team. As the senior coordinator, you shall take ownership of the tasks which the entire team is working on, providing assistance on a daily basis and being proactive with the whole team.
A Flavour Of What You'll Be Doing
- Be responsible for maintaining all our lobbies, on all our brands and markets daily, from supporting releasing new games to updating existing lobbies, as well as rolling out new categories and product improvements
- Ensure that all new games are released daily in the most efficient and timely manner
- Build and develop existing data models and workflows to maximise efficiency and improve our product offering
- Gathering competitor insights and gap analysis together with the Gaming Content Optimisation Manager, ensuring we as a group are always alert of current market trends
- Be a key expert when it comes to our content systems, and the processes always required to ensure strong delivery from a product perspective
- Preparing presentations and findings, as well as presenting various projects which the team is working on
- Compile game benchmark statistics from key suppliers and our own internal data to review game performance on a localised regional level and share insight with internal stakeholders
- Understand and identify games which resonate well in certain localised markets for maximised ROI and share insights with internal stakeholders
- Identify any game gaps on a regional level and provide such feedback internally
- Assisting in back office management; Performing analysis across all games, markets and brands
- Managing escalations from other departments and reporting such queries to the respective parties, both internally and externally
- Form a strong working relationship with the commercial teams and our suppliers, in order to ensure the most optimal content optimisation
- Assisting with any other ad hoc content related tasks to ensure the best possible product delivery
You're Good At
- You have a strong passion for games
- Past experience working within fraud and payments
- You have a solid understanding of the different game suppliers we take content from and the different game mechanics currently available for our players
- Analytical, “get things done” mindset
What's In It For You?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!