Required SkillsAnalytical Cash Floats Communication Microsoft Office Reconciliation Reporting Shireburn Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in the hospitality sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Collecting and counting the contents of all cashiers’ envelopes daily;
- Preparing bank deposits for the daily takings;
- Compiling and postings of journals for daily takings, credit cards and other related entries;
- Reimbursing cashiers for due backs;
- Providing all cashiers with adequate change;
- Performing monthly spot check on all floats;
- Handling of petty cash payments and cash advances;
- Preparing any ad hoc reconciliations and reports when required.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Cashiering preferably within the hospitality industry;
- Strong knowledge and work experience of hotel systems.
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken in English;
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel;
- Good knowledge of Shireburn SFM, Opera, Room Master or Micros Simphony;
- Be accurate and detail oriented.