German Speaking Compliance Officer
We are looking for a German-speaking Compliance Officer to join our Compliance team! So if you are looking for an exciting challenge, want to work with great talent, and expand your experience, then look no further!
The primary function of the German-speaking Compliance Officer is to ensure compliance with the German regulations for ComeOn Group. The role covers licence application and regulator feedback thereon, implementation and ongoing compliance to licence obligations, coordinating reporting requirements and handling internal and external queries on the jurisdiction. The chosen candidate will also be investigating and replying to complaints escalated to third-party dispute resolution bodies and be able to escalate gaps identified in procedures undertaken. The compliance officer will liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance is maintained.
So what will you get up to day to day?
- Keep up with new regulatory requirements and follow up internally on their implementation
- Provide assistance when dealing with customers’ complaints raised internally
- Investigate and draft formal replies to third-party dispute resolution bodies
- Review procedures and ensure that they are up to date; propose and drive changes thereof where necessary
- Draft policies
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Prepare reports for management
- Collect data for reports collected by relevant authorities
- Review and prepare terms and conditions
- Prepare and deliver employee training on different regulatory issues and ComeOn Group’s policies and procedures;
- Participate in general company administration;
- Assist the head of compliance with the compilation of data and with recommendations for improvement to maintain compliance
What’s your background?
- 2+ years previous experience in working in online gambling, ideally with experience in compliance
- Fluent knowledge of German – both written and verbal
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in both German and English.
- Great time-management skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Effective analytical skills which enable the chosen candidate to profile risks, benefits, and impacts on the business and on the licenses.
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adopted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work – as you can see below from our award!
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and complete your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today, we like individuality so let your personality come through!
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll here at Comeon Group!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.