Germany CRM Manager
Join us at ComeOn Group and be the driving force for our German brands! You will be working as our CRM Manager dedicated to Germany, where you will be responsible for running the day-to-day operational activities according to the market vision and strategy generating growth towards set KPI’s to meet agreed company objectives.
This is an exciting role where you will be involved in all steps from planning and executing campaigns to evaluating them and continuously work on improving in terms of targeting, communication, conversion, offers and more. You will activate, retain, and reactivate customers in the best possible way, and ensure that the look and tone of voice on site and customer communication are to the highest standards and always on brand.
You have a passion for the igaming industry and are into sportsbook and casino. It’s fun overseeing all marketing, advertising and promotional material and activities. Your experience has allowed you to have a great understanding of the market, of how businesses operate internally, and you get a buzz from building positive working relationships with multiple teams. You are sociable, fun and comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment.
You will report to the Group CRM Manager.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Overseeing the planning, implementation & execution of campaigns
- Monitoring the daily reports, taking ownership of important KPIs, ready to action and suggest improvements when needed.
- Owns the customer communication plan with the aim to maximize brand revenues. This covers all campaigns executed by campaigns & content and communications team, through all targeted marketing channels (primarily email, SMS, onsite & mobile push).
- Manages a team of executives.
- Oversees and ensures that all campaigns and customer communications are according to set brand guidelines.
- Analyse the results (delivery, uptake and revenues) of campaigns together with the planners and Analytics team and actively seeks to optimise and improve based on findings.
- Monitor top customer performance & high potential customers and keeps a steady eye on player behaviour (activity, deposits, offer uptake etc) in order to quickly get numbers on target
- Oversees the running of any loyalty programmes.
- Liaises with Director of Customer Engagement and Country Managers regarding branding, TV commercials, external online media etc to ensure acquisition and CRM activities are aligned.
- Liaise with central operations (VIPs, Telesales, Payment, Customer support around customer activities to ensure 360 degrees’ visibility.)
- Liaising with Business Development team regarding software bugs, testing new features and requesting further improvements and developments.
- Recruitment and training, works on processes and procedures together with Director of Customer Engagement.
- Supports executives if issues occur.
- Responsible for recruitment of new team members.
- Responsible for management of Goals & Objectives and Performance Reviews.
- Owns the management of workflows and procedures in the team and oversees the implementation of “best practice”.
- Native level of German, (written and verbal)
- Experience in a similar role in Gaming with at least 2 years of relevant marketing experience
- An analytical mindset
- Strong organisational skills, excellent time management and experience of balancing multiple projects essential
- Great understanding of a customer’s lifecycle
- Knowledge about bonuses and able to calculate bonus costs
- Detail oriented
- Effective communication skills in English (both written and verbal) with the ability to tailor your dialogue and delivery to cater for a variety of audiences
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines for large, multi-phase projects
- Knowledge of sportsbook and casino and CRM experience essential
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work – as you can see below from our awards!
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!