Group Manager Social Media and Content Marketing (German Speaking)
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Brand Marketing Content Writing Email Marketing English German Marketing Plans Microsoft Office Monitoring Promotion Social Media Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an international operator in the hospitality industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the brand presence on social media channels;
- Looking after the conception and implementation of brand story telling;
- Managing our existing social media channels;
- Be in charge of our editorial planning, including handling, optimized or individualized according to the channels, their focus and target groups;
- Planning and monitoring paid social media campaigns;
- Responsible for photo and video shoots as well as for tonality.
- Professional training or completed studies in the field of hotel management/business studies/marketing/communication or similar;
- Experience in a similar role and working with lifestyle brands;
- Excellent written & spoken German and English skills;
- Experience working with external service providers;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- A digital native with a high affinity for social media and web;
- Enjoys agile communication and possess textual confidence;
- An independent, creative and innovative worker with a high degree of commitment and self-motivation.