Head of Affiliates
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Client Networking Coaching English Microsoft Office Negotiation Online Gaming Strategy Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a a leading player in the gaming industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing and training the Affiliate team;
- Leading the affiliate team to generate quantity and quality traffic to our brands;
- Outline the acquisition strategy;
- Responsible for the Affiliate P&L and KPIs;
- Planning and executing affiliate campaigns, activities and assist in marketing and sales activities such as events, seminars, and conferences among others;
- Responsible and organise the affiliate exhibitions as an exhibitor;
- Hands-on affiliation account management across several international markets;
- Responsible for the Affiliate and Media targets, to meet the company's objectives and ROI guidelines;
- Ensuring that the Affiliate and Media business is run in the highest level of compliance with regulations and best practices specific to each market;
- Maintain and nurture existing relationships with our Affiliate partners;
- Build strong internal networks for collaboration and knowledge transfer with other parts of the company;
- Ensuring that all new partners meet our requirements, overall responsibility for the on-boarding and sales to our prospective partners;
- Growing and developing the Affiliate and Media teams, including performance reviews, staffing and growth and career development.
- At least 4 years' experience within an online casino company in the affiliation department;
- At least 2 years experience of managerial experience of affiliate teams;
- Media Buyer experience will be a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and any other language is an advantage;
- Data-driven and proficient in MS Office and excellent PC skill;
- Excellent understanding of business dynamics and KPIs;
- Strong management leadership and relationship skills;
- Proactive and multitasking personality;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Thinking outside of the box with great problem-solving skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Highly motivated, energetic, result-oriented person, great communication and organisational skills;
- Available for frequent travel.