Head of Paid Social (London / Malta)
If you enjoy working with an awesome team, across multiple channels, commanding the online presence of industry leading brands, then you’re reading the right role! We’re looking for the ultimate performance driven hybrid human that offers organisation merged with creativity to help us steer our vast array of brands across the different social media platforms
You’ll work side by side with like minded specialists spanning the digital fields to deliver our brands’ messages to the right target audiences.
If you’re still reading this, then we think you’ll fit right in if you enjoy and thrive in a rapid and ever changing environment. The saying “roll up your sleeves” could not suit better to describe both the role and our company culture. At ComeOn, we welcome fast footed, smart, reliant and resilient team players who are eager to find solutions and solve problems. Does this sound like you? Keep reading…
- Lead the development of our Paid Social Department in-house and deliver successful
- Manage the relationship with all Social platforms, Meta, SnapChat, Twitter
- Collaborate with Brand Managers and the other marketing teams, product teams and
- Develop, monitor, analyze and optimize performance strategies and make both realtime and long-term recommendations for optimizations
- Create a framework for KPIs, goals, and attribution for success
- Coordinate with our tech team to aid in identifying, reporting and resolving technical
- Maintain an understanding of latest social media trends and relevant topics that drive
- Help build the team by hiring and training new team members
- Identify growth opportunities
- Evaluation, testing and rollout of new technologies acquisition campaigns on multiple brands, globally stakeholders to design and deliver integrated social media campaigns
- Issues the world and current news to make our ads more relatable
- Training and educating our team so we all grow together
- 4+ years Paid Social experience with Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat
- Experience in Gaming industry
- Have strong analytical skills with an ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets
- Strong understanding of Facebook Business Manager and Ads Manager including: ad placement, budget management, pixel creation, offline event sets, and advanced reporting
- Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills & excellent listening skills
- The ability to adjust to the personalities of various partners
- Knowledge of social media creative requirements
- Knowledge in pixel implementation and troubleshooting tracking problems
- Experience in dynamic product advertising
- Experience with Tableau is a bonus
What are the nice to haves?
- You build collaborative relationships
- You get things done
- You are highly organized and results driven
- You understand creative output
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
ComeOn Group winner of 2021 IGA Awards:
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and complete your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today, we like individuality so let your personality come through!
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn Group!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.