An exciting role has opened up in our People Operations team in Istanbul and we are looking for you to join as our next HR / Office Superstar! Are you a team player with a passion for HR who loves being the ‘go-to’ person for employees, always striving to contribute to the continuous improvement of employee experience? Then this is the role for you!
We are looking for a dedicated, outgoing, creative and people-oriented candidate with a solid HR background to be based in our Istanbul office. This is a great opportunity where you will work within a multicultural fast-paced environment together with other HR team members globally to holistically develop the best practices and processes for the business.
Within this role you will be responsible for managing the employee experience at different stages, whilst building strong relationships with both teams and managers, acting as a source of support for anything they may need. We expect you are organised and thorough by nature, have a positive and professional approach and always happy to lend a helping hand when needed! Given the nature of this role, you will be responsible to document any employee changes and have a strong understanding and proven experience with the implementation of HR processes that will allow you to flag risks and improve efficiency in the team.
And this is just some of the amazing team you will be working with in Istanbul
So, what will you be up to in this position?
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish – writing job specs, advertising roles, reviewing applications, arranging interviews and making offers
- Talent sourcing – proactively using channels to search for talent, aside from receiving direct applications
- Making sure the recruitment process runs smoothly by regular follow up with hiring managers on status of candidate’s application
- Maintaining the roles on Workable (our ATS)
- Keeping track of talent acquisition costs and compiling reports as and when requested
- Proactively increasing our candidate pool for future growth and suggesting better ways of working
- Proposing creative and engaging recruitment material and advertising
- Following up on effectiveness of recruitment channels to maximise the spend – advise on where we should invest and make propositions
- Working through the whole employee life cycle from drafting contracts, to on boarding and inductions, salary reviews, contract addendums, employee communications to exit interviews and off boarding
- Creating new employee profiles and uploading relevant information to our HR software
- Being the point of contact for any benefit questions as well as managing covers
- Supporting employees with local administration
- Assisting in updating existing procedures and creating new ones
- Working on global and local projects with the HR teams from our other offices
- Delivering training and presentations as part of the internal HR Training for new managers.
- Contributing to the delivery and management of HR processes to improve employee and manager performance and experience.
- Holding regular catch ups with managers to ensure efficiency and needs of the teams
- Providing coaching and advice to managers on all employee relation matters.
- Execution of the ComeOn Culture. Walk the walk, talk the talk
- Helping make every day at ComeOn an experience; work closely with our People Team in other locations and rest of the team in bringing out new and fresh ideas on how we can have more fun together as a company
- Assisting in local execution of the Employer Branding & Social Media Strategy
- Preparing welcome packs & leavers gifts, lunches, tea hours, etc.
- Brainstorming ideas with the rest of the People team when organising company events i.e summer, new year parties and any other random events during the year
- Minimum 5+ years experience within a similar role
- Fluency in English and Turkish is a must
- Good knowledge of Employment Law
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to navigate around Google Suite
- Experience working with recruitment in all parts of the processes, preferably within tech
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with people of different backgrounds and levels of experience in a professional manner
- Organised, methodological and structured by nature
- Pro-active approach and having the mind of a team player
…and then some nice to haves:
- Experience with being a superuser in an HRIS system – preferably BambooHR
- Experience working in a global company, with global HR Processes
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonuses
- Being in an international team working with the UK, Sweden and Malta
- Flexible vacation periods and +5 bonus vacation days to your legal annual leave rights (including the first year)
- Flexible and relaxed working environment
- Kitchen and open fridge for breakfast, cookies, fruits, mostly organic food
- Central location access to the subway, main bus routes and highway
- Good coffee
- During the pandemic period, we have been working remotely from home, providing you with office chairs and monitors. After pandemic times we are planning to continue working remotely with some occasional office days.