Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Injection Moulding Shift Leader
At MCL, we design, develop and manufacture plastic products. We manufacture products for packaging, toys, agriculture, construction, and health & fitness. Sustainability is at heart of our activity. Our target is to achieve and maintain zero carbon footprint.
We are seeking to employ a Shift Leader in our injection moulding department. Under the guidance of the Area Leader and with safety and efficiency as a priority, the Shift Leader will assist in ensuring the overall efficiency and productivity of the production shift.
- Ensure that 5S principles are being applied within the responsible area.
- Ensure that production plan is followed.
- Handover to next shift to ensure production continuity.
- Oversee production efficiency and ensure quality standards are met.
- Take initiative to lead shift production and resolve issues autonomously.
- Ensure all production items conform to respective quality standards.
- Follow internal procedures as necessary.
- Proven working experience
- Good communication skills
- Technically competent persons within the required area of expertise
- Being able to work with a team and own initiative.
- A can-do attitude.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send a CV to: