Required SkillsAnalytical Data Security IT Security Maintenance tasks Microsoft Office Windows Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in the hospitality sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaising with the currently appointed International Technology Center (ITC) support contractor on all matters;
- Maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of our network, computer systems, phones and periphery;
- Documentation of ICT inventory and processes;
- Escalating technical issues and liaising with hardware and software vendors;
- General desktop support at both hardware and software levels;
- Participate in systems analysis and design when the need arises;
- Contribute towards and Assist IT Manager in new projects;
- Perform research on ICT related developments in terms of new technologies and products;
- Other general ICT related responsibilities.
- Experience in Windows Server management such as user profile maintenance, security management and performance;
- Experience in cloud-based systems and in virtualisation technologies;
- Work experience within the hospitality industry is considered as asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with staff at all organisational levels;
- Be able to offer desktop support in a Windows Server environment;
- Have a flair for new corporate technologies;
- Be able to offer support on main Microsoft Office Products;
- Be knowledgeable in terms of file shares and permissions;
- Basic networking skills;
- Be an analytical individual with a good problem-solving attitude.