Required SkillsAnalytical Attention to Detail Audit Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Compliance Data Protection Organisational and Time Management PCI DSS Quality Assurance Teamwork
Our client specializes in areas of risk and support customers in implementing practical and profitable solutions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare, execute and report for specific IT audits;
- Assist in compliance and licensing projects for Remote Gaming companies;
- Provide relevant audit recommendations, obtain management’s commitment for appropriate actions, and monitor on follow up;
- Contribute to next steps in the development of the Audit function and activities for your specific area of expertise and in general, and actively participate in Audit projects and actions.
- Hold a Certified Information Systems Auditor certification or having successfully completed the CISA examination;
- Have a minimum of 18 months of IT audit work experience, either in Big 4 or internal audit;
- Strong understanding of internal audit methodologies.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually;
- Affinity with an international environment and willingness to travel;
- Have strong analytical skills;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal. Fluency in any other European Language (German, Italian, French or Dutch) will be considered an advantage.