IT Helpdesk Support Officer
Required SkillsDocumentation Information Technology Installation IP Jira Maintenance tasks Microsoft Office Problem Solving Support Teamwork Training Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading company in the hospitality, development and construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with the IT department’s procedures and guidelines;
- Assist in installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining IT equipment, network devices and other IT systems as required and in accordance with the IT policies and procedures;
- Document technical issues and solutions for future requirements;
- Provide support for and maintain the company’s inventory of desktops, laptops, printers, copiers, desk phones, mobile devices, and any other IT equipment;
- Manage incidents and service requests through JIRA service desk;
- Assist in the evaluation, purchasing and installation of IT hardware and software;
- Provide basic training to end-users when necessary;
- Resolve support requests and escalate when necessary;
- Keep documentation and inventories up-to-date as needed;
- Identify potential changes and system improvements;
- To perform any further duties as may be required by the company from time to time.
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Demonstrate a basic grasp of network protocols and technologies, with a CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent;
- Have working knowledge of Active Directory and Office 365;
- Knowledge of video conferencing an IP Telephony;
- Be fluent in English.
- Ability to solving technical problems;
- Being able to work within a team as well as working on own initiative.