IT Projects Coordinator
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Communication English Multi-Tasking Organisational and Time Management Presentation Problem Solving Teamwork
Our client is a private transportation company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Be the technical expert and point of reference for a diverse set of technologies that are integrated to form our ticketing platform;
- Lead the planning, execution and completion of projects related to the ticketing and mobility platform whilst ensuing all new features and integrations are implemented in line with the system requirements and the company strategy for the platform as part of the IT projects team;
- Work hand in hand with stakeholders to identify business needs, costs, and benefits for proposed projects whilst ensuring that projects are delivered on time within scope and budget;
- Translate company high level vision and goals into actionable tasks;
- Be a point of reference and provide experience and consultancy for the ticketing platform and its consumer applications;
- Research new technological and mobility trends and identify opportunities to implement solutions within the ticketing platform;
- Ensure documentation, and communication with the respective teams;
- Analyse and mitigate risk related to availability, compliance, and security of the platform.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technology related field;
- Have previous experience in coordinating technology projects;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Be passionate about technology and willing to learn new skills;
- Excellent time management, task planning and prioritising skills;
- Be a problem-solver who leverages data, agile principles, and human insights;
- Be a team player, able to manage relationships, collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and influencing change to support the success of the platform;
- Seek consensus by receiving suggestions, critique and praise with an open mind and communicating effectively with all stakeholders;
- Passion and empathy for the product and for our users and strong belief in the mission of creating customer and user value;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented, agile environment.