IT Risk Analyst
Required SkillsCommunication Cyber Security Data Protection Data Security IT Security Teamwork
Our client is a bank.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Notifying impacted parties in a timely and efficient manner as events occur, in accordance with established policies and procedures;
- Analyzing incidents/tickets generated and determining next steps in accordance with established processes and procedures;
- Monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure that in-scope information does not leave the Group and execute remediation efforts, in support of the Group’s Information Security and Data Protection programs;
- Maintaining knowledge of various lines of business and regulatory requirements while keeping abreast of all local and European risk-based regulation;
- Promoting awareness for the Group by developing training and education programs to cover Information Security.
- Holding a Degree at MQF level 6 or equivalent in Computing/ IT or in any other a related area;
- Possess previous working experience in the area of Information Security or IT;
- Security certification will be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Have knowledge of Risk Management Techniques and Statistics.
- Knowledge of general security concepts and methods;
- Outgoing personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.