Required SkillsBank Reconciliation Invoicing Organisational and Time Management Reconciliation Reporting Teamwork
Our client is a diverse professional corporate services firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in the day-to-day accounting matters of a local group of companies operating in varied industries, including construction, real estate and tourism;
- Reporting to the Accounts Executive;
- Posting of invoices in the sales, purchases and nominal ledger;
- Performing bank and other reconciliations;
- Assisting team members and superiors as required to ensure that reporting deadlines are met;
- Handling administrative tasks and procedures as necessary.
- Currently undergoing ACCA or equivalent;
- Previous experience within an accounting role will be highly preferred.
- A willingness to learn and grow;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to abide by deadlines, and work in an organised and structured manner;
- Ability to work in a team.