Junior IT Administrator
Required SkillsAttention to Detail CCNA Communication Information Technology Linux Microsoft Office MS Azure Multi-Tasking Oral Communication Research Support Teamwork Time Management Windows Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading corporate, tax and business advisory firm well established in the local market.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide internal users with 1st line support;
- Perform routine user management tasks (e.g onboarding and offboarding users);
- Assist users with routine IT matters and follow-up on support requests;
- Collaborate with IT contractors and other service providers to ensure seamless operations;
- Responsible for procurement of equipment and liaising with contractors and suppliers;
- Handle documentation of internal IT related policies and procedures;
- Train staff employed by the company;
- Monitor systems security;
- Keep fully adjourned and updated with regards to technical developments and advances in the fields of business of the Company;
- Research, develop and implement software systems, and their application, as directed from time to time;
- Support the advisory team in the preparation of bids for tenders;
- Provide technical advice to clients on hardware and software related issues;
- Support clients in the preparation and evaluation of request for quotations and their evaluation;
- Fulfill any additional responsibilities as required by the Company, aligned with the role.
- Proficient in Windows Active Directory / Azure AD, Office Desktop Suite, and Office 365;
- Relevant certifications, such as Microsoft Core/Azure-related infrastructure, Linux LPIC-1, and CCNA, would be advantageous;
- Prior 1-2 years of work experience is beneficial.
- Possess exceptional written English skills;
- Exhibit outstanding customer support and troubleshooting capabilities;
- Understand networking and printer systems;
- Demonstrate attention to detail;
- Operate both independently and collaboratively within a team environment;
- Make well-considered decisions, taking relevant risks into account and taking responsibility;
- Efficiently manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines;
- Display excellent interpersonal and communication proficiencies.