Required SkillsAML Analytical Attention to Detail Compliance Due Diligence English KYC Law Maltese Proactive Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading company within the financial services sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain company records, internal databases and corporate related documentation;
- Assist with the compilation of compliance reports for the Board of Directors and stakeholders;
- Oversee the internal compliance and AML policies;
- Liaise with numerous regulatory bodies such as the FIAU, the MFSA and the MBR;
- Review the client onboarding process;
- Handle the collection of due diligence documentation, as well as carry out periodic KYC’s and compliance file reviews;
- Maintain a portfolio of corporate and compliance clients;
- Provide legal, regulatory and compliance guidance to clients when required.
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Being fluent in written and spoken Maltese will be considered an asset;
- Has a background in Law.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Attentive to detail;
- Eager to learn.