Required SkillsAdvisory Communication English MQF Strategy Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leader in consultancy in private industries and governmental organisations.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide business advisory services to organisations;
- Assist the company in developing their structure, strategy and systems for enhanced performance;
- Conduct research, interviews and on-site observations to identify and resolve organisational issues;
- Provide advisory services to organisations on business strategy, structure, operations, change processes and management controls;
- Recommend new systems, procedures or changes to the organisation for improved performance;
- Research, analysis, interpretation and report writing;
- Maintaining client relations and project management.
- Holding a master’s degree qualification (MQF Level 7 equivalent) in Management / Business / Economics / HR or other related subjects;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Strong organisational and analytical skills;
- Highly organised and a good team player;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a team.