Marketing Acquisition Coordinator
We are happy to see that we have managed to catch your attention – because that’s exactly what we want to do, catch great candidates’ interest so that they apply for exciting jobs at ComeOn Group.
Join us as our next Marketing Acquisition Coordinator
We are looking for a visionary leader with a strategic business mindset to join us as our Marketing Acquisition Coordinator.
We are seeking a marketing acquisition coordinator to execute on the marketing strategy for an immersive customer experience. We are seeking an analytical, creative and digital savvy candidate to help drive the growth of this attraction through content strategies, consumer acquisition & retention.
We think you’ll fit right in if you enjoy and thrive in a rapid and ever changing environment. The saying “roll up your sleeves” could not suit better to describe both the role and our company culture. At ComeOn, we welcome fast footed, smart, reliant and resilient team players who are eager to find solutions and solve problems. Does this sound like you? Keep reading…
- Reporting to the Head of Conversion, utilise the full range of online tools to build growth, engagement and conversions for ComeOn group across various channels
- Alongside the Head of Conversion, execute delivery of the acquisition strategy for ComeOn
- Work closely with internal and external content teams and graphic designers in the production of innovative and engaging content
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure requirements are fulfilled and endeavour on opportunities in becoming leaner and optimise for efficiency
- Manage weekly reporting process and use data to shape decision making, track platform, brand and market growth, analyse content and site performance
- Drive innovation and new practices, keeping on top of industry trends, competitor activity and customer behaviour
- Establish a first in class copywriting and content framework to ensure consistency and meaningful narrative to consumers
- Any other duties
What are the nice to have?
- Experience in payments and working with product teams is a plus
- Eye for detail
- Great communication skills
- Works well within a team and can also drive things forward with minimal supervision
Great place to work
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
ComeOn Group winner of 2021 IGA Awards:
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!