We are happy to see that we have managed to catch your attention – because that’s exactly what we want to do, catch great candidates’ interest so that they apply for exciting jobs at ComeOn Group.
Join us as our next Marketing Analyst
We are looking for a visionary leader with a strategic business mindset to join us as our Marketing Analyst.
The Analytics team, work across various functions of the business.
Reporting to the Analytics Manager, this is a position that requires a highly professional and organised individual.
The main objective of the role is to work continuously on areas that will help the business optimise its acquisition marketing efficiency and measure performance using established KPIs across multiple channels.
We think you’ll fit right in if you enjoy and thrive in a rapid and ever changing environment. The saying “roll up your sleeves” could not suit better to describe both the role and our company culture. At ComeOn, we welcome fast footed, smart, reliant and resilient team players who are eager to find solutions and solve problems. Does this sound like you? Keep reading…
Your key responsibilities
- Conduct regular analysis and research of our marketing data to generate insights on how to improve campaign performance.
- Support marketers by measuring performance (ROI) of online and offline campaigns helping to define improvements for budget allocation.
- Reporting on marketing KPIs i.e., leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement to support digital advertising campaign optimisation
- Conduct competitive research and analyse bench marking data.
- Review customer behavior and trends to assist in understanding customer’s activity.
- Analyse and interpret information from multiple data sources and business stakeholders to identify actionable insights.
Skills & Requirements
- Educated to degree level in a numerate/marketing subject or have extensive experience in a relevant discipline.
- +2 years’ experience in a similar role (Marketing Efficiency/Analytics)
- Skilled in visualisation tools such as Tableau / Power BI
- Good Level Of SQL
- Previous Experience in iGaming
- Advanced Excel skills
- Understanding of business financials, ROI & profitability
- Passion for Analytics
- Ability to present complex information in simple terms with clear recommendations based on data insight
- Strong customer focus mentality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adapt easily to changing situations and demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Highly organized and result driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and always open to feedback
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
ComeOn Group winner of 2021 IGA Awards:
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!