Required SkillsAttention to Detail Brand Marketing Communication Content Leadership Multi-Tasking Project Management Teamwork
Our client is a leading company in the hospitality, development and construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of the company’s overall strategic marketing plan;
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish;
- Manage a diverse portfolio of brands which target different international and local audiences on various channels;
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics;
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution;
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs to achieve stated objectives;
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and suppliers;
- Prepare an annual marketing budget and monitor on a regular basis;
- Develop organic and paid content, events, publicity initiatives, social media calendar per brand, lead generation campaigns, and performance analysis;
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups;
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust advertising campaigns accordingly;
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, through which insight is assessed against goals;
- Keep up-to-date with the latest emerging trends and best practices in international hotel marketing.
- At least 3-5 years of related experience as a Marketing Manager, preferably in the hospitality industry;
- Have a University Degree in Communications, Marketing or a related field;
- Have experience in mentoring and managing a marketing team;
- Proven experience in developing and executing complex hotel marketing programs;
- Have a strong understanding and experience in offline and online marketing.
- A good multi-tasker;
- Able to multi-task and juggle different projects at the same time;
- Creative, loves aesthetics and has a passion for writing great copy;
- Have excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills;
- Great at time management and organisation;
- Approaches work in a positive and energetic way;
- Have strong project management skills.