Marketing Product Owner (Remote/Hybrid)
Required SkillsBA (Hons) Bachelor Degree Bachelor of Economics Communication Creative Design Marketing Plans Monitoring Oral Communication Presentation Product Research Telecommunications
Our client is leading communications services company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Be in touch with the market and truly understand the customer to be able to lead the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company;
- Analyse consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI;
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation;
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans;
- Develop, implement, and maintain marketing timelines across multiple departments;
- Develop tactical product offerings and sales commissions/competitions to reach P&L targets;
- Execute all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, product roadmap development, product requirements and launch;
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases and pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals, high-level use cases and high level product requirements;
- Analyse market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans, together with being an expert with respect to the competition;
- Collaborate closely with product design, brand, and sales teams on the development and release of products;
- Obtain product market share by working with head of sales to develop product sales strategies;
- Develop product core positioning and messaging that differentiates the company and its features across primary market segments;
- Closely monitor daily performance against targets and devise plans/ offers/ commission strategies/ product positioning in direct and resellers market with the aim to reach set goals;
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product customer sales and revenue forecasts and special reports and analyses.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products;
- Previous experience in a similar role within the telecommunications industry will be considered advantageous;
- Ideally possess a marketing or economics degree;
- Experience in stock management and/or device sales will be considered an asset.
- Communication skills;
- Presentation skills;
- Team player.