ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta+ Hybrid
As an Office Manager at ComeOn Group, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the office, supervising the facilities team, and ensuring efficient and productive office management including projects. This includes managing office equipment and supplies, supporting events’ logistics, handling correspondence, and maintaining accurate records. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership, communication, and organisational skills, as well as experience in budget management.
- Oversee day-to-day office operations and ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Manage and maintain office equipment, supplies, and facilities.
- Support office events, meetings, and company gatherings.
- Supervise and manage the facilities team, including delegating tasks.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, including mail, email, and phone calls.
- Ensure proper maintenance and accuracy of office records, files, and databases.
- Implement and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with external vendors and service providers to ensure office needs are met.
- Manage budgets and finances related to office operations, including invoicing and expense tracking.
- Liaise with the People & Culture team to ensure all ComeOn employees have the best office experience.
- Manage office-related benefits, such as breakfast & lunch.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve office efficiency and productivity.
- Responsible for the Health & Safety compliance of the office.
- Other ad hoc duties as might be needed from time to time
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organisational, time management, and leadership skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Google Workspace and other office management software
- Experience managing office-related budgets.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Strong supervisory experience with the ability to delegate effectively.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Wellbeing allowance
- A comprehensive, International Private Health Insurance
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run-together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant
for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!