PA/Sales Support Administrator
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Budgeting Business Development Confidence Customer Requirements Meeting Planning Negotiation Organisational and Time Management Planning and Scheduling Target Setting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leader in the insurance industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the Senior Management and Sales team;
- Responsible for providing a consistently high level of administrative support to achieve business objectives;
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients by undertaking activities such as reviewing European property publications and web sites;
- Build database of acquisition managers, CEOs, law firms, capital market agents and investment fund managers to help generate new business;
- Maintain and develop the CRM system ensuring the information is accurate and up to date;
- Act as a point of contact for the sales team, responding professionally and effectively with telephone, email and mail enquiries from clients;
- Liaising with other departments, ensuring any resulting queries are managed in a timely and customer focused manner;
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with clients, and keep abreast of changes within that organisation;
- Handle diary management, arranging meetings, travel arrangements, handling expenses, co-ordinating the weekly attendance record for the team, producing correspondence, documents and reports, assisting with the preparation of presentations, tenders and proposals documentation and organising client events;
- The role may involve travel within Europe.
- Experience working in a similar environment, ideally within the financial services industry;
- Experience using CRM system.
- Excellent communication and written skills in English. A second European language would be an asset;
- Strong organisational skills with ability to organise own time;
- Prioritise workload to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high attention to detail;
- Good Microsoft Office Suite knowledge and skills;
- A flexible, adaptable approach and always rises to new challenges.