Parks and Foundations Officer
Required SkillsBA (Hons) Business Development Communication Leadership Management Operations Project Management Reporting Strategy
Our client is a company that supports government-owned estates.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide input for the design and monitor a master plan for the development and management of various Industrial Parks and Foundations;
- Establish and adjust as necessary, a policy framework for the variety of initiatives in which business development operations are developed and undertaken within the area;
- Maintain close working relationship with stakeholders to facilitate joint or complementary activities;
- Maintain close working relationship with Central Business District Foundation and Ta’ Qali Crafts Foundation as well as with the operators within these Zone;
- Make recommendations on matters affecting the purpose and development of the Foundations;
- Develop reports for the company’s Senior Management, identifying issues, problems, needs and service gaps and recommends initiatives and amendments to policies and programmes, as required;
- Establish and adjust as necessary, policies with respect to marketing and communication of the Foundations;
- Prepare and present regular reports and other documentation to the company’s Senior Management as requested;
- Attend briefings and meetings as necessary;
- Liaise and work closely with the company’s Senior Management and/or other Units within the company;
- Perform any other job-related duties as necessary or as assigned, that may be required from time to time.
- Have a solid background in Management, Business Development or another related background;
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in equivalent area;
- Possess a minimum of three years working in a relevant area.
- Be a team-player;
- Have good communication skills;
- Have good multi tasking skills.