Required SkillsAttention to Detail Communication Law Oral Communication Organisational and Time Management Payments Payroll Problem Solving TAX
Our client is a leading company in the hospitality, development and construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in collecting and verifying timekeeping information for all employees;
- Assist in the management of compensation packages using payroll software;
- Assist in calculating pay according to hours worked incorporating leaves and overtime;
- Assist in calculating statutory bonuses, allowances and commissions when appropriate;
- Assist in calculating taxes and other deductions when required;
- Assist in periodical payments timely either by preparing and administering checks or making direct deposits through a bank payment system;
- Assist in verifying and reconciling the data records in the HR software with the payroll software records;
- Assist in calculating unemployment and severance payments;
- Assist in dealing with complaints and questions regarding payroll from employees and management;
- Assist in investigating and resolving any discrepancies in payroll;
- Assist in reporting any shortcomings or abuse to your superior;
- Assist in preparing reports with payroll information as directed.
- Hold an A’ Level qualification;
- Have general knowledge of employment law;
- The attainment of an employment related qualification will be considered as an asset.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent communication abilities with aptitude in problem-solving.