Required SkillsAttention to Detail CRM Microsoft Office Organizational Report Writing Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a international leader in financial services with offices in over 70 countries.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure that all the procedures needed for a pension scheme to be transferred are completed to the highest of standards;
- Respond to and action queries received from advisors as well as tackle other administrative requests;
- Update the internal client database and CRM systems;
- Follow a range of checklists to ensure accurate and complete documentation has been provided following the product’s terms and conditions;
- Prepare, collate and dispatch documents which include, but are not limited to, members’ due diligence, valuations, completed investment application forms, and transfer out requests;
- Liaise with various intermediaries and trust companies all over the world;
- Liaise with internal departments such as the compliance, payments and human resources departments;
- Produce updated reports of investment-related pending queries weekly;
- Perform other tasks as required from time to time.
- A minimum of 1 year in an administrative role;
- Experience in pensions administration will be considered an asset;
- Experience using electronic client recording systems;
- Minimum ‘A’ level standard of education.
- Excellent command of the English Language, written and clear communication;
- Solid command of the Microsoft Office Package;
- Good communication skills including drafting emails and responding appropriately to calls;
- Strong sense of punctuality and time management skills;
- Able to work under pressure, with or without direct supervision;
- Numerical, attentive to detail and well organized;
- Has a desire to continuously learn and improve new skills.