People & Talent Partner (Operations)
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid
As a Talent & People Partner, you will be working closely with the Operations Division and be responsible for the full spectrum of Recruitment and HR practices. We’re looking for someone who has both a knack for assessing a good fit to our culture and teams, with added on human resources hands-on experience, passion and the right mindset. Highly communicative, your main focus will be to guide your people managers through the full life-cycle of their team members, from recruitment right up until their last day. You also thrive when building relationships and great rapport with colleagues across the business. The Talent & People Partner will champion the very best working experience for all our employees.
- Build great working relationships with team members in your assigned area and partner with your stakeholders on all aspects of HR to ensure the People team genuinely adds value.
- Act as a point of reference for employees’ and managers’ issues and queries.
- Provide People Ops policy and process guidance and clarifications.
- Assist in Induction and onboarding of new team members and suggest new ways to make it better.
- Follow up with newly hired employees throughout their probationary period and together with the manager, provide periodical feedback.
- Address any issues of performance, grievance, disciplinary and assist managers in taking the necessary action, if required also in accordance with company policy.
- Coach management to ensure best practices are met in dealing with various matters.
- Have regular catch ups with managers to ensure efficiency and needs of the teams.
- Escalate issues to the People Ops Managers when and if needed.
- Guide your respective stakeholders through the company’s procedures, such as performance management, salary reviews etc.
- Conduct Stay & Exit Interviews & provide feedback to the relevant department’s Manager.
- Assist the People Ops Managers, the Director of People & Culture and other members of the team, in people related projects and initiatives.
- Coordinate the recruitment process from start to finish, focusing on high volumes Operational recruitment.
- Ensure the recruitment process runs smoothly by regular follow up with hiring managers on status of candidates application and the priority of the recruitment process
- Take initial screening
- Organise and schedule interviews with all parties in a timely manner
- Send assignments if needed
- Provide feedback/updates to candidates on their application along the process
- Process reference requests
- Present offers
- Ensure a positive employee experience from the commencement of employment
- Take full ownership and managing your roles and applications on our ATS whilst giving regular feedback to the People Ops Manager.
- Help, assist and participate in the completion of the ISO27001 or other Information Security Standards implementation and future ongoing recertifications.
- Other people related ad-hoc duties that might be required from time-to-time.
- At least, 2 years’ experience in a similar HR role.
- In possession of at least a Diploma in HRM.
- Hands On experience with high volumes Talent acquisition
- Excellent all-round communication skills.
- Mature, approachable, and always on the ball.
- Able to exercise discretion and keep sensitive information confidential.
- Target driven and goes the extra mile to ensure that excellent service is delivered.
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, dynamic environment
- Good grasp of HRM techniques and excellent people management skills
- Excellent mentoring and relationship building skills
- Ability to empathise with others
- Practical experience with Maltese employment legislation and best practice actions
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Wellbeing allowance
- A comprehensive, International Private Health Insurance
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run-together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!