PPC Specialist (Malta and London)
We are happy to see that we have managed to catch your attention – because that’s exactly what we want to do, catch great candidates’ interest so that they apply for exciting jobs at ComeOn Group.
Join us as our next PPC Specialist
If you enjoy working with an awesome team, across multiple channels, commanding the online search power of industry leading brands, then you’re reading the right role! We’re looking for the ultimate performance driven hybrid human that offers data driven wordsmith skills to help us dominate the first page of search engines for our vast array of brands across.
You’ll work side by side with like minded specialists spanning the digital fields to deliver our brands’ messages to the right target audiences.
We think you’ll fit right in if you enjoy and thrive in a rapid and ever changing environment. The saying “roll up your sleeves” could not suit better to describe both the role and our company culture. At ComeOn, we welcome fast footed, smart, reliant and resilient team players who are eager to find solutions and solve problems. Does this sound like you? Keep reading…
Your key responsibilities
- Planning and execution of all PPC campaigns, uncovering insights, optimisation and budget management
- Measurement and reporting of PPC activity and communicating the paid search performance to your stakeholders
- Management of an international paid search strategy
- Identify opportunities for additional traffic drivers and conversion rate optimisation
- Keyword research, competitive analysis, search query mining and refining.
- All planning and testing paid search experiments
- Working with internal teams on the creation of landing pages for optimal user experience
- Working closely with Google’s Paid Search team on new advances and ensuring best practices
- Optimizing CPAs, ROAS and Ad Rank
- Grow generic search campaigns, while maintaining healthy CPAs & ROIs
- Helping develop the go-to-market strategy for new brands
Skills & Requirements
- 1+ years paid search experience
- Google PPC Certification
- Good data analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A strong ability to communicate digital marketing findings to your stakeholders
- Experience optimizing Google and Bing paid search campaigns
- Understanding of other performance channels and how Paid Search synergizes with Organic Search
- AB testing of ad copies
- Ability to recommend landing page and campaign asset optimizations
- Ability to keep up to date with the latest industry news and opportunities
- Experience in iGaming would be a plus
- Experience with Google Data Studio, Google Analytics and Tableau would be a plus
- Fluent in written and verbal English (mandatory)
- Skills to create compelling ad-copy
- Great communication and team player
- Microsoft Office Knowledge
- Skills with RSA
Great place to work
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
ComeOn Group winner of 2021 IGA Awards:
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.