Private Equity Specialist
Required SkillsAttention to Detail BA (Hons) Banking and Finance; Communication Multi-Tasking Organisational and Time Management Problem Solving
Our Client is a leading player in Trusts and Fund Administration.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensuring that the necessary controls are in place and adhered to in order to provide complete, accurate and timely fund administration services to clients;
- Reviewing and ensuring the accuracy of NAV valuation of client funds;
- Monitoring the accuracy of fund expenses (management fee, performance fee, etc.);
- Preparing Financial Statements;
- Reviewing, managing and liaising with auditors for audits of client funds;
- Assisting in the pre-launching phase of new client fund vehicles; launching of new fund and review operational procedure.
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA qualified, or a Degree in Banking & Finance;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in fund administration of private equity structures;
- 2 Years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills;
- Flexible and able to multi-task and to deliver on time;
- Excellent administrative and business support skills;
- Able to work calmly under pressure;
- Able to take initiative and handle increasing responsibility over time.