ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Katowice, Poland – Hybrid or fully remote
A Product Designer strives to constantly elevate our product by creating compelling, useful, engaging user interfaces, and experiences. Rooted in user data and in collaboration with both the business and tech side, a product designer explores and executes different design approaches, to aid specific user needs and compliance regulations on our various markets. All to ensure that the product flows logically and beautifully on any device or market.
Responsibilities – Make it happen
- You assume ownership and advocate proactively for improved UI/UX solutions to ensure our iGaming product is not only up to date, but market leading
- You solve customer pain points by designing smooth and intuitive user interfaces and experiences
- Aligning, maintaining and further developing our Design System in collaboration with other designers to ensure consistency and a state of the art design language throughout our product
- You stay up to date with new tools, trends, learnings, and competition
Collaborations – Run together
- You collaborate closely with other designers, analytics specialists, product owners, stakeholders, testers, and developers. Together we define and execute projects, strive for excellence while showing enthusiasm in a fast-paced ever evolving fun and supporting environment
- You are able to clearly communicate and demonstrate new workflows, solutions and ideas to the rest of the design team, stakeholders, and multidisciplinary team(s)
About you – Show the way
- Passionate about learning and educating people in your team and the company as a whole about design values
- Have knowledge about creating and maintaining a rich Design System
- Vast experience creating visual and interactive prototypes in both low & high fidelity, through tools like Figma or similar
- Deep understanding and proven experience with creating UI for web and/or apps
- You are emphatic
- Interested in effective UX Copywriting
- Basic knowledge of HTML / CSS
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Karta Multisport
- Private health insurance
- Team Events
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you’re not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.