We are happy to see that we have managed to catch your attention – because that’s exactly what we want to do, catch great candidates’ interest so that they apply for exciting jobs at ComeOn Group.
Join us as our next Product Designer
The Product Designer’s primary function and purpose is to elevate our products and to bring them to the next level. They explore and execute different approaches to cover specific user needs and to ensure that the product flows logically from the first step of creating a prototype to seeing it in action in production.
- Designing and translating user experience journeys into smooth and intuitive user interactions
- Developing new layout features to enhance the user experience
- Collaborating with the design team to define new functionalities
- Developing user flows, wireframes, grid systems, and interactive prototypes to demonstrate concepts to the stakeholders
- Creating user interface wireframe from low to high resolution
- Maintaining the design system for consistency by using components and shared library for all brands
- Coordinating with developers to ensure quality implementation
What will you get up to day to day?
- Create and maintain the UI/UX designs for our igaming products.
- Own and push for UI/UX solutions to enable our igaming product to always stay up to date and be market-leading.
- Creation and maintaining assets for our products that ensure consistency and success rate for employees working with the brand.
- Staying up to date on new tools and trends to make sure we always work in the best and most effective way for better customer satisfaction.
- Creating mobile and desktop flows for our product, keeping flows consistent throughout our products for better customer satisfaction.
- Aligning and maintaining the Design System in collaboration with other designers so that we can have a consistent design language throughout our product to be effective while working agile.
- Working with the Head of Design / Product Owners / Stakeholders / Frontend / Backend for our product to define and execute projects so that the expectations are aligned.
Who will you work with and talk to?
- Communicating / working with the Head of Design / Lead Product Designer / Product Owners / Agile Team.
- Communicating through JIRA with responsible / affected employees regarding ideas /changes related to our products.
- Communicating / showing workflows / solutions to the rest of the design team through presentations, emails and chats.
- Interest/knowledge about igaming
- Knowledgeable with building and maintaining a Design System
- Knowledgeable with building prototypes through tools like Figma / Marvel / Invision
- Deep understanding and proven experience with creating iOS, Android, and web websites/apps
- Experience with creative software such as Figma / Adobe Creative Cloud / Sketch
- Experience with design/layout/interaction and branding skills
- Experience of professional UI/UX design in an agency, startup or similar
- Passion for good UX Copywriting
- Basic knowledge with HTML / CSS
- Enthusiasm to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Awesome interaction with stakeholders / product owners / agile team.
- Passion to learn and teach people in the team and in the company about design values.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonuses
- Being in an international team working with the UK, Sweden and Malta
- Flexible vacation periods and +5 bonus vacation days to your legal annual leave rights (including the first year)
- Flexible and relaxed working environment
- Kitchen and open fridge for breakfast, cookies, fruits, mostly organic food
- Central location access to the subway, main bus routes and highway
- Good coffee and best ciders
- During the pandemic period, we have been working remotely from home, providing you with office chairs and monitors. After pandemic times we are planning to continue working remotely with some occasional office days.
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
ComeOn Group winner of 2021 IGA Awards:
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and complete your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today, we like individuality so let your personality come through!
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.