Project Leader and Technical Designer
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Business Administration Client Relations Communication English Maltese Organisational and Time Management Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle the planning and the full life cycle related to projects;
- Oversee the project purchasing function to ensure material is purchased cost effectively and delivered in a timely manner;
- Oversee project revenue by ensuring the successful completion of jobs planned;
- Complete required monthly reports, costing and billing including WIP;
- Promote & maintain awareness and compliance of H&S in accordance with best practice and legal requirement;
- Maintain accurate record keeping and updating of technical and non-technical project data, ensuring documentation of changes in design and client requirements;
- Manage customer relationship, responding to all requests for clarifications, keeping record of client interactions;
- Provide overall direction to project teams in technical, commercial and operational matters and general direction to various support departments;
- Involve and co-ordinate with all stakeholders including clients, suppliers, contractors, and Department Managers.
- Ideally a tertiary level of education or similar: either a diploma or degree in a related field;
- Experienced in development, design, and operational coordination of technical projects, ideally in an ELV setting;
- Basic experience using ACad;
- A valid license to drive in Malta.
- A confident leader, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Preferably fluent in both in the English and Maltese languages.