Project Leader and Technical Designer
Required SkillsAccuracy Attention to Detail AutoCAD Business Administration Calling Clients Client Relations Communication English Maltese Organisational and Time Management Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle the planning and the full life cycle related to projects;
- Oversee the project purchasing function to ensure material is purchased cost effectively and delivered in a timely manner;
- Oversee project revenue by ensuring the successful completion of jobs planned;
- Complete required monthly reports, costing and billing including WIP;
- Promote & maintain awareness and compliance of H&S in accordance with best practice and legal requirement;
- Maintain accurate record keeping and updating of technical and non-technical project data, ensuring documentation of changes in design and client requirements;
- Manage customer relationship, responding to all requests for clarifications, keeping record of client interactions;
- Provide overall direction to project teams in technical, commercial and operational matters and general direction to various support departments;
- Involve and co-ordinate with all stakeholders including clients, suppliers, contractors, and Department Managers.
- Ideally a tertiary level of education or similar: either a diploma or degree in a related field;
- Experienced in development, design, and operational coordination of technical projects, ideally in an ELV setting;
- Basic experience using ACad;
- A valid license to drive in Malta.
- A confident leader, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Preferably fluent in both in the English and Maltese languages.